We recently tweaked the structure of webconferencing-test.com and have added new functionality comparison tables to the site – which you can find under the menu item Functional comparisons. This new setup allows our visitors to compare online meeting tools on a single page and get a side-by-side overview of solutions that offer the functionality they are most interested in. Continue reading
Announced as the most prominent new addition in version 6.0, GoToMeeting introduces a labs menu in the Control Panel that allows you to use several new features:
- Video sharing – allows you to share videos much quicker and stream audio at the same time.
- Profile pictures – allows you to become more familiar with who you talk to without video conferencing.
- Allow pane undocking – more suited for power users as it gives them more of a customized control.
- Allow sharing a rectangle – allows you to share a specific part of your screen. Do you use an iPad reflector app, but do not want people to know?
- Show control panel to attendees – allows you to demonstrate how to navigate your control panel.
The Labs menu came to be due to customer’s interests; Citrix listened to feedback and added the functionality. Continue reading